Project Highrise: Las Vegas is now available!
You need to push your management skills to the limit as you try and build the city’s next big resort. Transform the once desolate desert of Las Vegas into a swanky hotel, vast casinos and millions of tourists dreaming of making it big.
Here’s a quick recap of some of the main features of the Las Vegas expansion pack:
- Casinos – Entice people to come and part with their hard-earned money in style, with all new casinos.
- Hotels – Why do your visitors need to leave at all? Keep the business travellers and high-rollers rolling through, with rooms of all sizes that fit every need – but be sure to keep them happy as your ratings depend on it!
- Events & Shows – Bring in the best show in town, and attract crowds of happy visitors… and their wallets. Have them come in for the show, but stay for the food and the games.
- VIPs – Invite rock stars, comedians, or business gurus to come and perform at your venue – but just don’t expect them to come for free! The bigger the celebrity, the bigger the demands.
- Evolved Gameplay – Experience how the new location challenges your building skills, from new type of Air Conditioning utility, to special service elevators, NPCs, random events and more.
In addition to the new content available for the Las Vegas quite a bit of new content has been added to the base game. Here are some highlights:
- Mover’s office – Move things around your tower once you’ve built a mover’s office to coordinate and manage the process.
- New tenants – New retail and restaurant tenants are now available.
- New contracts – Take on new contracts from the city to earn extra resources to help build even more prestigious towers!
If you’re looking for a complete rundown of additions and changes for version 1.5, we’ve got complete release notes here.