Project Highrise has a release date! You’ll be able to start building skyward on September 8, 2016.
The game will launch on PC and Mac for $19.99/£14.99/€19.99.
But hold on to your hard-hats, because to mark this exciting announcement, you can now pre-order Project Highrise on Steam and save 10% off the release price.
If you pre-order Project Highrise on Steam you’ll get access to the game on day of release as well as these seven exclusive in-game decorative items to spruce up your burgeoning skyscrapers:
- Aurora, a statue inspired by the dawn of modernism.
- A bold standing light to adorn and illuminate.
- Catalonia chair. A stylish standby of skyscraper lobbies.
- A cubist fountain with water gently cascading over carved granite.
- An elegant teak table, a curvaceous, contemporary design.
- Brünn chair. A sleek statement of modern interior design.
- Carrara marble walls – the height of sophistication.
Also, in case you missed it, here’s our latest game play trailer made by our friends at Kasedo Games. Check out our YouTube channel for lots more videos including quite a few Let’s Plays.
We are also working on Steam Workshop to support mods for Project Highrise. We’ll have more info about them as we get closer to release.